Friday, October 16, 2009

While it may appear otherwise, I'm not dead...

Chicago is one of my favorite cities and I happen to be lucky enough to have great friends there; Ashley and Tim were fantastic hosts and their house rocks in the charming town of Evanston, just north of Chicago.
Their daughter Tatum Katherine is totally adorable and has a Domino-esque inspired room; chocolate brown walls, orange striped ceiling (momma's favorite color) and fuchsia accents. I have design envy...her room is way cooler than my apartment will ever be.
Ashley and I lived together in college and she is a talented delight; Tatum is the light of her world.
Love, love, love this mobile; must get one for myself as I love the bird outline.
Such a stylish Bebe...
Cutie pie in her monkey pj's
Daddy and Bebe chilling in the sun room, a room surrounded by windows on all three sides looking out onto the tree-lined streets in a super cute neighborhood.
Future AX?

No comments:

Post a Comment