Saturday, October 17, 2009

Back to ACK

My car and I parted ways a week ago as I flew from Chicago back to ACK (for work and play) and it stayed at Ashley and Tim's house awaiting pick-up from an auto transit company. Somewhat of a shady experience, leaving your new car behind with all of your possessions in it, but after countless scary phone calls (saying that they now can/can't/can deliver it), it is due to arrive in Jackson Hole, WY, on Saturday the 17th.
Remove Formatting from selectionIt was so great to be back on ACK, the first night was for a beautiful wedding; cocktails under the tent around the pool. A second tent was a tunnel that led us into a third dining/dancing tent with the most amazing floral arrangements and candles that could not be captured on amateur film so I didn't bother, but just envision really pretty and really nice.
Very happy to be home with CK.
My last night on ACK was spent at Figs, Tod English's restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment